Workplaces and our homes are now intensely complex. It’s hard to stay calm and be objective because emotions and residues from the past bounces most of us to get distracted and irritated. Obstacles are a way of life now. To embrace obstacles is the new attitude. I must try hard to
1. Control emotions to focus on objective
2. Filter out good in all situations
3. Ignore what irritates me and which limits me.
4. Be mindful in the present moment. Remove fear about future. Not to over think.
5. Only spend time on things I can control.
Daily workout and meditation in the morning is my fuel tanked full, for the rest of the day.
There’s a saying “if you want to make people happy, do not be a leader, sell ice cream.”
Leadership for me is to do the right thing, and if it feels right, get others to do the right thing too, so that they become leaders. Humans do not like to be changed. It is hard work. And it’s a choice.