In the morning I have done 2 hours of undisturbed work, Then took a break and followed up with another 3 hours of undisturbed work. I got so many things done. With in the process I have created my own framework for the GV-SPRINT which can be used in any number of days up to 5. That is something. Which means I am all good to facilitate a SPRINT workshop in any time frame, even with multiple groups. I even had the time to revamp the slide deck. All feel refreshed and reinvented. Guess I found my flow.
Seems easy, but had to do many things.
1) All the to-do lists were pushed for the next day to clear up the mind to focus on this one thing, with out any guilt.
2) Kept the phone on silent mode for the entire time.
3) Did not pick up the phone even in the break
4) All 5 hours were spent on one area of work. So mind was free to work deep.
5) Though I used the laptop, I used it with wifi off. When I wanted few resources to refer, I connected to internet and switched off again.
6) No social media, no emails.